Risk Director is Allianz’s free online risk management service for our commercial policyholders and brokers. It provides comprehensive risk management information, guidance and support on a broad range of topics in an easy-to-use central online location including:
- Risk Improvement reports – easily viewable to clients and their brokers, this enables risk improvements to be seen and acted on as required (registration required to view individual policy reports)
- Risk Control notes – over 120 simple to follow and downloadable topic related technical guidance notes. These cover a wide variety of subjects, saving time and money
- A Health & Safety toolkit – a do-it-yourself, online, step-by-step guide to creating a complete health and safety management system or review what may already be in place
- Risk Management guides – ten trade and risk specific guides developed especially for SME businesses. These guides give real world, practical guidance for a number of risk impacts of on small and medium sized businesses. Easily downloaded, they can be printed for easy reference
- Infosite guide – a time saving, comprehensive, printable guide that details an extensive range of internet sites on a wide of risk management subjects
- e-Training modules that can assist with a wide range of subjects at discounted rates
- Preferential prices on a wide range of risk management products and services from Allianz preferential suppliers. This reduces the cost implications in a wide range of risk management areas.
Don’t wait to take full advantage of Risk Director - register today!